What’s the impact of digitisation?
The digitisation of cultural heritage collections has been going on for several decades now, promising unprecedented potentials for the GLAM sector to fulfil its public mission of opening up knowledge and culture to the participation and enjoyment of all citizens. The big question is, how do we demonstrate that we actually achieve this ambition through our digitally powered work?
A range of amazing ignite speakers have responded to the challenge and will open our minds to the tangible impact of their work.
1. Dialogue that makes an impact
Helle Bech Madsen, Manager
DR Archives, the Danish Broadcasting Corporation
3. What happened to Giovanna Tornabuoni? Tracking a masterpiece on the Internet
Helena Barranha, Assistant Professor
Instituto Superior Técnico, Universidade de Lisboa
4. How to use gigapixel digitizations to create impacting experiences for your users
Koldo Garcia, Co-Founder
5. Art Jewels: Sparking engagement with museum collections through digital design
Victoria Martinez, European Community Manager
6. Making Access to Art Easy: Kunstportalen.louisiana.dk
Helle Søndergaard, Art Educator
Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
7. ECHY studio: Cross-Generational Research at the University of Hamburg
Ragna Quellmann, Bachelor of Arts
Olivia Stracke, Student of Cultural Anthropology
University of Hamburg
8. Caring about what you are sharing: rightsstatements.org
Harry Verwayen, Deputy Director
Open call for ignites is now closed.